Financial Aid

MPI offers financial aid to those who qualify.  Federal financial aid is available for the Medical Assistant and Phlebotomy and Electrocardiography Technician programs.  Tuition payment plans are available on an individual basis.
General Financial Aid Information:

Medical Professional Institute offers financial aid to enable students to pursue higher education. MPI’s Financial Aid Office assists students and their families in personalized means of paying for their education.  MPI participates in federally funded financial aid programs (“Title IV”), which consist of grants and loans.  The “Title IV” programs offered include the following:

  • Federal Pell Grant
  • Federal Stafford Subsidized Direct Loan
  • Federal Stafford Unsubsidized Direct Loan
  • Federal PLUS Parent Loan
Applying for Financial Aid

All students are encouraged to apply for federal student aid.  Students need to apply for aid annually.  Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply.  Applying is free and may be done by completing the paper FAFSA form, available at the Financial Aid Office or on-line at  When completing the form, MPI’s Title IV code is required in Step 6 and it is 037633.  A copy of the completed FAFSA form should be kept for your records along with all documents used to complete it.  Students will be notified by telephone if additional documentation is required such as tax returns. Incoming students and current students are welcome to call or drop by the Financial Aid Office if they have any questions about completing the FAFSA form or they may call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-433-3243, or on the web at, if the application was completed on-line.

A PIN is required for students seeking financial aid.  It will be used to complete the FAFSA online, entrance and exit counseling, and an electronic master promissory note.  To apply for a PIN, please visit

Application Deadlines

Applications for federal aid should be completed at least 14 days prior to the start date of classes.  If applying for a Pell Grant, students who would like to apply for loans should do so at least 30 days prior to the start date of classes.  Students applying for loans must also perform entrance counseling, which can be done on-line at  The Financial Aid Office will be notified of the student’s completion of their entrance counseling.

For more information, please call 781-397-6822.

Entrance and Exit Counseling and Master Promissory Note

Students applying for loans must also perform entrance counseling (and exit counseling before graduation).  This can be done online here.  Students must also complete an electronic master promissory note here.

To View Our Annual Security Report for 2016 Please Click Here: Annual Security Report 2016

Net Price Calculator

Gainful Employment Information
ED Gainful Employment Disclosure Phlebotomy & Electrocardiography
ED Gainful Employment Disclosure Medical Assistant

Register to Vote in Your State

  • Massachusetts
  • Rhode Island
  • New Hampshire
  • Connecticut
  • Maine